Global communication seminar
In this seminar, you will learn the skills necessary to confidently work with native English speakers. In terms of schedule, several options are available to you: a series of two-hour sessions, a series of half-day sessions, all-day sessions, etc.
Cross-cultural management seminar
In order to work productively with foreigners, it is not enough that you have passable English proficiency; you need to also understand how cultural differences may impact the way of working and the management style. Moreover, to avoid misunderstanding and confusion in working with them, it is imperative that you are open to accepting and harnessing diversity and that you have a good understanding of culturally distinct gestures and mannerisms.
- Hofstede’s cultural dimensions theory for cross-cultural communication
- Cultural differences and communication
- Global communication seminar
Using the assessment tool Lumina, you will first identify your own management style and then learn how to work on your weak areas.
Seminar using the assessment tool Lumina Spark
- Team building
- Strengthening your communication skills
- Understanding diversity
List of clients (in alphabetical order)
- Bosch Corporation
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co., Ltd.
- DENSO Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline K.K.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- JGC Corporation
- MetLife Insurance K.K.
- Nagoya University Program for Leading Graduate Schools, Leadership Development Program for Space Exploration and Research
- NHK SPRING Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- TAIHO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Volvo Car Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Yamato Transport Co., Ltd.